Friday, September 23, 2011

Sentences of the Month

1. I have to say that it was the best milkshake I ever had in my life. It was so delicious, it almost scared me.

This is one of my favorite sentences ever. It makes me want to go to Steak and Shake and buy every type of milkshake they have; or possible, go to the  store and buy supplies to make a million, malty, mingling, mixalicious, milkshakes. Thats what I want, a scary delicious milkshake.

2.Step on a crack, and you'll soon be eaten by the bears that congregate at street corners.

I like this because you never know what awaits simple decisions or seemingly, unimportant actions. Sometimes the smallest decisions make the biggest difference, like being eaten by bears. Awwwwwwwsome.

3. "There is a shabby nobilitiy in failing all by yourself."






CURRENTLY
Books:
Pages:

No comments:

Post a Comment